Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Proposal: Documentary Photography

  1. What are you planning to document for this project?
  2. Why did you choose this idea?
  3. What location will you photograph in?
  4. What type of imagery (subject matter) will you try to capture?
  5. When will you plan on photographing?

         1. I'm planning to photograph something eye catching, exciting, and something that will be interesting for the person                viewing my photography document.

          2. I chose this idea because its basically how I am.

           3. Maybe Downtown Minneapolis.
         
           4.  Citizens walking, Cars driving by and probably visit some places where people want to work.

            5. I will be planning to start photographing during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment