Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Documentary Photography Project


                                                                     Can I help you?
                               
Fresh Hotdogs!

Oh! Vegetables 


This is fascinating!


Don't touch!

Salsa!
  • What did you photograph for your documentary photography series? 
  • Why did you choose to document this? 
  • What did you want to reveal or show about it?
  • What did you learn about what you documented during this process.  
  • What is your favorite image and why? '

I documented this series because I thought it would be interesting to see what citizens do on a Saturday morning at the farmers market.
 I wanted to show that everything can be photographed and be very interesting to everyone.
 That everything can be photographed and documented.
 My favorite picture was the second picture because he had a hotdog hat on that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment