Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Currency


  • Why did you include the images you did in your designs?  What meanings do they have?
  • Which elements and principles did you use and why?
  • What do you think you were most successful at during the creation of this project?









           Elgoog is one of most visited places to be for adventure. The images i used were some symbols that I think that would fit in my country and some images where it would identify this country if it were a place to live, I put images of my self when I was younger and one of my friends. I put lighting hitting the city, because Elgoog is famous for when their is thunder during a sunny day. The elements I used was color i used three different colors on a bill to have people see each images by a section instead of seeing all in one. Space was used in all of the images, I tried to cover everything with an object and not leaving anything blank.The value of this was used by many light colors, blue, pink, purple, and orange. I used shape, but it was fairly used in all the bills. 
            The most successful thing during this project was making the currency. My favorite one was the 1st one I thought it was the perfect one because all the colors blended in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment